If you got this the first time you ran the job, you should open a PMR and let Level 2 sort it out. It will be helpful to tell them at the start what zone structure you intended so they know what path was exercised to create the RESTORE job.

If you are rerunning the job from its beginning, you need to understand that you can only delete an entry once (and there might be other things that can only "play once" to think about as well).

dbajava...@gmail.com (Peter) wrote:
Hello All,

I am running a RESTORE job of serverpac where I am failing with the below
error message

       DEL  SYSMOD(HQX7790) CIFREQ(
            (UI90005,UI90004)
                               ) .
GIM25501I    ENTRY HQX7790 WAS UPDATED BY UCLIN.
       DEL  SYSMOD(HQX7790) CIFREQ(
            (UK96644,UK96643)
                               ) .
GIM25301E ** SYSMOD ENTRY HQX7790 WAS NOT DELETED BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST

Is this something can be removed or what actions can be taken.

--
John Eells
z/OS Technical Marketing