It of course might turn out that "nothing changed" wasn't correct.

But I/O configuration is a possibility.  However, I think that would
affect SQA not CSA. The size of SQA, I believe, is the sum of the customer
specification for SQA and the early-IPL needs. SQA in turn would affect
where LPA goes. That in turn would affect where CSA goes. That in turn
would affect where PVT goes.

A pair of dumps (one on each system) seems like the right way to diagnose
this (rather than making intelligent guesses), in order to be able to view
things like the boundaries and sizes of CSA, LPA, SQA, and the nucleus
(most of the data is either in the CVT or the GDA).

Peter Relson
z/OS Core Technology Design