On 28/08/2015 9:54 PM, Eosze, Jonathan L. wrote:
Assuming that you are talking about z/OS, the old HTTP server based on Domino
had a facility that would handle PS, PDS and PDSE: the GWAPIS MVSDS DLL
Service. Unfortunately, the new Apache based HTTP server doesn't have it, so
we've been holding off on converting.

Will this do? http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/httpserv/manual70/mod/mod_mvsds.html

More information can be found at
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/#!/SSLTBW_1.12.0/com.ibm.zos.r12.dgwa400/imwziu181527.htm.

Snippet from our /etc/httpd.conf:

#        4. EXAMPLE URL's
#        =====================
#        Example URL's containing this type of naming would be:
#
#         http://www.mvs.tcp.ibm.com/MVSDS/'WEBSRV.PAGES.HTML.HOME'
#         http://www.mvs.tcp.ibm.com/MVSDS/DD:PAGES(OTHERPAG)
#         http://www.mvs.tcp.ibm.com/MVSDS/MYPAGES.IMAGES.GIF(NATURE)
#
#        In these examples, "MVSDS" is used as the key. The examples represent:
#         - a (an?) FQN
#         - a JCL DD reference (to a PDS, whose member "OTHERPAG" is
#           to be retrieved), and
#         - a PQN to which the MVS user ID will be prepended

Jonathan Eosze | Sr Computer Sys Engr | IT Operations
Mainframe Management 1 (IMS), Information Technology, USAA