Examples  of the OUTPUT parameter

z/OS MVS JCL  Reference
SA23-1385-00

Example 2
//J6     JOB    ,'SUE THACKER'
 //OUTA   OUTPUT DEST=HQ
 //STEP1  EXEC   PGM=RDR
 //OUTB   OUTPUT CONTROL=DOUBLE
 //DS1    DD     SYSOUT=A,OUTPUT=(*.OUTA,*.OUTB)
 //STEP2  EXEC   PGM=WRT
 //OUTC   OUTPUT DEST=ID2742
 //DS2    DD     SYSOUT=A,OUTPUT=(*.OUTC,*.STEP1.OUTB)

The OUTPUT parameter on DS1 references:
    *   The job-level OUTPUT JCL statement OUTA to send the sysout  data
set to HQ.
    *   The step-level OUTPUT JCL statement OUTB to print the  sysout data
set double-spaced on the local 3800 Printing Subsystem used  for output
class A.

In a message dated 9/4/2015 6:12:36 P.M. Central Daylight Time,