No surprise. I've done such RACF to TSS conversion myself due to a bank
merge with our own tools. TSS is much more detailed in control and more
protective, but RACF is much more simpler to use and configure and use SAF
in a more standard way.
The market is is split between TSS & RACF. I know of only one ACF2 site,
but they droped the mainframe...

ITschak

ITschak Mugzach
Z/OS, ISV Products and Application Security & Risk Assessments Professional