From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Peter Relson
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2015 5:31 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Finding an MPF WTO Exit

Oops, hit send too soon.

There might be some non-brute-force method. But in case not, this might get you
started

>From CVT(location x'10') offset x'64' is the address of UCMBAS.
>From UCMBAS, offset x'F0' is the address of UCMFX From UCMFX, offset x'54' is
>the address of MPFT (which is in a data areas
book)

MPFT offset x'1C' (MPFTMENP) is the address of the first entry in the exit
table. MPFTNENM has the number of entries.
MPFMENTY maps the entry (name, starting address, length, entry point address).
The entries within a table appear to be contiguous.

Peter Relson
z/OS Core Technology Design