Everyone on the list, I apologize for my last two posts.  I did not intend for
them
to go to the list, rather, I had intended to direct my replies directly to the
individuals.

I believe my concerns about HIPPAA (notice two A's zman) are correct, and
I felt that it was appropriate to express those opinions in response to the
original
topic.

However, while I am entitled to my political opinions, I did not intend, and do
not
wish to discuss them on the IBM-Main list.  There are far more appropriate
internet
sites for this type of discussion.  I hope that everyone will accept my
apology, and
not feel that it is necessary to chastise me for my lapse of judgment.