Could be technical, procedural, networking or the cleaning crew is using
the aux power outlet to power the floor polisher.

Guess the first step is to see what's running in those time frames at both
sites? Backups, reorgs Flashcopy whatever.

Configuration changes. Are the Processors,  Dasd, Network switch same  or
faster? These are all load related and might suggest parameter changes for
retries and timeouts. Switch settings for auto detect are critical. The
network  folks probably have sniffers and packet tracers available on request.

Whats_up and whats_up Gold are available at _www.ipswitch.com_
(http://www.ipswitch.com) . Might see something in  adjacent sub areas
affecting
resolution. At least you'll get an idea if it's a  single event or a pattern.

Let us know what you find out.

In a message dated 9/29/2015 3:30:16 P.M. Central Daylight Time,