Check SMF99 subtype 5 for storage target.  SRM manages to a storage target
which is set in a complex way if you are not using storage critical, but
aims to keep interactive work responsive.  Your CICS regions may be
mis-categorized for this purpose.  This storage target is enforced
pre-emptively (even when there isn't a system-wide storage shortage yet),
which is of course why this way of managing CICS regions has been replaced
by storage critical.