From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of J O Skip Robinson
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2015 1:00 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: (External):HMC/Browser access and JAVA

Both functions are working for me today. Java level:

java version "1.8.0_60"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_60-b27) Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
(build 25.60-b23, mixed mode)

We have had Java problems off and on but finally standardized on this version
after upgrading all HMCs to the latest driver.

.
.
.
J.O.Skip Robinson