michelbutz wrote:

>I would like to know the what rules are for posting
>Let IBMMAIN require proof of IDENTITY
>I didn't see that anywhere

True. Like other list-servs, it is a self policing discussion list. The
moderator of this list is however not available these days.

>Are *YOU* sure everybody is who they say they are

Only if all and every e-mail addresses are signed by a CA and all e-mail
servers are CA certified.

But, Lsoft doesn't accept encrypted e-mails, AFAIK.

>And Please don't  misspell my name its Joseph
>With PH not with a F

Ok. Noted. Thanks. One IBM-MAIN member also regularly and rightfully complains
about misspelling of his name.

Some members have some bad spelling checkers, so bad they're actually
chell-speckers... ;-D

Result - bad spelled words and names.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht