From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Jousma, David
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 10:39 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: (External):Re: IBM's PDUU utility

Thanks Bill.  I just ran my own test, and it seems to work well.  Reading the
doc however, it doesn't support VBS data, which I find interesting, since TERSE
does, as I have sent SMF data this way in the past.

Dave Jousma
Assistant Vice President, Mainframe Engineering david.jou...@53.com
1830 East Paris, Grand Rapids, MIĀ  49546 MD RSCB2H p 616.653.8429 f 616.653.2717