So do you go to the vendor sites you are interested in at look at their opening?

Or check out SPCI.NET, INDEED.COM, DICE.com, Monster.com

And if you use LINKEDIN, then start hooking up with the HR folks or others are
the companies you are interested in.

Places like SYNCSORT, COMPUWARE, CA, IBM, etc....

Most hiring managers probably do not subscribe to these lists.

Lizette