In the past when installing a new z/OS - I've always skipped the part that
says to Create or Update ICHRDNST.  Instead I have copied ICHRIN03 to the
new SYS1.LPALIB

I've since forgotten why I do this.  So I did some research and found that
I probably should have converted my ICHRIN03 to STARTED procedures.  I
found the sample to run and ended up with this output.

SETR
GENERIC(STARTED)

*RDEFINE STARTED ** STDATA( USER(=MEMBER) GROUP(STCGRP) PRIVILEGED(NO)
TRUSTED(NO) TRACE(YES) ) *
SETROPTS CLASSACT(STARTED)
RACLIST(STARTED)
SETROPTS RACLIST(STARTED)
REFRESH

That RDEFINE does not look right to me.  USER=(=MEMBER)  is that possibly
correct?

--
The postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent
Mainline’s positions or opinions

Mark D Pace
Senior Systems Engineer
Mainline Information Systems