From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Jerry Whitteridge
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2015 2:56 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: (External):Re: Moving a Sysplex

Mark

If you look at the Share presentations in Seattle I presented on moving a
Datacenter (2 sysplexes ) and how we did it.  If you look at that I'd be happy
to discuss any questions that arise. My windows were only the time it took for
replication to go consistent and then the times to IPL and verify.

Jerry Whitteridge
Manager Mainframe Systems & Storage
Albertsons - Safeway Inc.
925 738 9443