On Mon, 23 Nov 2015 11:10:23 -0800, retired mainframer wrote:

> [...]
I'm not a DFSORT user.  From curiosity I looked only at the example on page
83-84 of the cited document and deemed it deficient in comments for its
pedagogic intent, notwithstanding that it's a contributed sample.

    http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=isg3T7000094

Scrolling up to page 79, I find a better-commented example.

But, yes, thanks.

-- gil