The 2105 is the ESS or Shark as it was introduced.
Superseded by the DS8000.

Kees.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Elardus Engelbrecht
Sent: 04 December, 2015 14:40
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Online manuals for 3880-21, 3880-23, 3990, 2105 et al?

Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.) wrote:

>Dooes anybody have links for online manuals for DASD controllers starting with
>    3880-21
>    3880-23
>    3990
>    2105

No links, but I see you got a good reply about a bitsavers link. And there are
indeed some good scanned-in 3880 books there.

I still have bookmanager books for 3990. See this list of ancient bookies:

Book Name   Book Title
ANTGAR00    Advanced Copy Services
A13R1001    IBM 3990 Storage Control Reference
A13U4000    3990 TPF Support RPQs
A13I1005    3990/9390 Introduction
A13U5003    3990/9390 Operations and Recovery Guide
A13U1004    3990/9390 Planning, Installation, and Storage Adminis
A13R2005    3990/9390 Reference

You want them, just shout, I can send them to you for free.

Also I have discovered some bookies for 3890, (hmmm, long time ago I browsed
them) but that is not what you want...

Uhm, what is a 2105? It is unfamiliar to me or I forgot about that...

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht

e-mail, and delete this message.

33014286