On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 9:42 AM, Mike Schwab <mike.a.sch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 7:34 AM, John McKown
> <john.archie.mck...@gmail.com> wrote:
> <deleted>
> > too true. I may even start playing the state lottery, even though that's
> > not really a good idea. I understand enough statistics to know that.
> >
> Don't play in Illinois.  They only give you and IOU.

​I live in Texas. But, really, I have no intention of trying the lottery.
It was just a weird & stupid idea. Sort of like converting from z/OS to
Windows and expecting 24x7x365 reliability.​

--

Schrodinger's backup: The condition of any backup is unknown until a
restore is attempted.

Yoda of Borg, we are. Futile, resistance is, yes. Assimilated, you will be.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown