From: Elardus Engelbrecht
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 06:21
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Reply To: IBM Mainframe Discussion List
Subject: Re: TAR Files:" Extracting" on a IBM Mainframe

Tony Harminc wrote:

> Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.) wrote:
>> No TCP/IP? Or is the old Pascal version still supported?

>No.

Hmmm, I know Pascal was used first [1] as source for TCP/IP and some modules
were later rewritten in other languages.

Where is it documented that Pascal is not used as source for those [ IBM - z/OS
] TCP/IP modules?

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht

[1] - based on what I remember (hey, my last remaining brain cells don't like
exercises... ;-D) on IBM-MAIN when Pascal and TCP/IP was discussed in the past.