From: Lindy Mayfield
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2015 7:32 PM
To: 'IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU' <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
Subject: How to get TSOCMD to recognize my TSO PROFILE MSGID

Hi,

I also asked this on the MVS-OE list.

I'm using the TSO OMVS interface and running a Java program that looks for IDC
messages, especially for the DELETE command using TSOCMD cause DEL is
authorized.

Before I go into OMVS my TSO PROFILE MSGID is on.  When I get to OMVS I can
type PROFILE and hit F6 and see MSGID.  But when I type TSOCMD PROFILE I see
NOMSGID.  And when I type TSOCMD PROFILE MSGID, then check with TSOCMD PROFILE
I see that it's still NOMSGID.

How can I turn on MSGID when using TSOCMD?

Thanks!
Lindy