From:         Mark Pace <pacemainl...@gmail.com>
To:           IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: REXX and the console
Date:         Mon, 4 Jan 2016 15:34:25 -0500

I was hoping to be able to issue a command to the console, eg. D M, and
capture the output in a REXX exec.  I though I might be able to use SDSF
interface, but as of yet I've been able to find that might work.

If it is in fact possible, could some give me a pointer where I might start
reading?

--
The postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent
Mainline’s positions or opinions

Mark D Pace
Senior Systems Engineer
Mainline Information Systems