Citrix, when used correctly, is actually really awesome... but then again it's
sole reason for existence is to work around Windows' deficiencies...

From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
David Speake [david.spe...@bcbssc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2016 2:16 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: CITRIX

I have recently  acquired an extraordinary unpleasant affliction – CITRIX.
I detest pointing devices, drool and point, grunt and click,  arrrghh!
I use keyboard shortcuts wherever possible and know scores of them’
CITRIX seems to completely destroy this capability for APPS running under it.
I was reminded by a coworker that it may be a ‘feature’ of the local install
choices. I apologize that this is not exactly a z question but I got 50 hits on
CITRIX, 2010 -2016.