That explains why I didn't get a reply to the email I sent to her asking if Mr.
Gilmore was ok.  :-(

-Lindy

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Aled Hughes
Sent: torstaina 4. helmikuuta 2016 11.42
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Anyone seen Mr. Gilmore?

Thanks for the info Tony, and Lindy reminded me of John's wife's name. Sadly,
Mrs. Gilmore (Kate) passed away in January last year. She was an author.

https://www.sfsite.com/news/2015/01/13/obituary-kate-gilmore/

She also had her own website: http://www.kategilmore.net/

We can only hope that John will return to add his wise counsel on the forum
soon.

Best regards
Aled L Hughes