That was an awesome suggestion!  I am having a great time going through my code
and finding a couple of leaks.  I do note that I have several leaks on
setlocale().  It's only 828 bytes but since I call it once per thread it might
add up.

I have another leak on dllinit() for 155CC0 bytes

Does anyone have any suggestions for freeing that memory?

Janet