From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Roach, Dennis
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 12:54 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Even after all the Y2K work....

If you try the 28th it says it is on Sunday. March 1st it says is on Tuesday.
Both are correct. Monday just doesn't exist.

Dennis Roach, CISSP, PMP
IAM Access Administration – Consumer – Senior Analyst
2727 Allen Parkway, Wortham Building 3rd Floor, Houston, TX 77019
Work:  713-831-8799
Cell:  713-591-1059
Email:  dennis.ro...@aig.com