From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Marna WALLE
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2016 9:52 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Anybody using SDSFAUX and new functions yet?

Thanks, Bill, for the post on where the SDSF books (for SDSFAUX) in the IBM
Publications Center.  I'll just also give you the nice shortened direct links,
if that helps too:

http://publibfp.dhe.ibm.com/epubs/pdf/isf5cs11.pdf    for SDSF V2.2
(SA23-2274-03)
and
http://publibfp.dhe.ibm.com/epubs/pdf/isf5cs01.pdf   for SDSF V2.1
(SA23-2274-01)

Sorry that these books have been hard to find!
-Marna WALLE
z/OS Installation
IBM Poughkeepsie