On 3/3/2016 1:10 AM, Jack J. Woehr wrote:
Elardus Engelbrecht wrote:
But then big blue is still recruiting "... currently has more than
25,000 open positions."
The impression I got when contracting at IBM for 4 years was that IBM is
sort of like an independent city-state, a
transnational entity composed of people from all over the world. Anyone
who thinks IBM is sending "our jobs" overseas
doesn't realize that one leg of the world's greatest business computing
company just happens to stand, like the Colossus
of Rhodes, on our shores as IBM straddles the world.

'murrica.

Regards,
Tom Conley