On Fri, 11 Mar 2016 20:39:19 +0000, Robert Prins wrote:

>Tom Brennans's Vista tn3270, 62x160, on a full HD screen. Would like to set it
>even higher, but for some reason that fails.

I assume that you mean that the larger size is rejected by the host, not that
Vista fails.
I've configured Vista much larger than that, and found that ISPF doesn't allow
more
than 160 columns. The maximum number of rows that ISPF will support is about
100.
I'm not sure of the exact number, but 101 is the number that seems stuck in my
head.

I'd sure like to see what I can put on a 4K monitor. 3840 x 2160 should allow
for a very
nice 99 x 160 display, even considerably less than full screen. That is, if my
video card
can handle it.

--
Tom Marchant