Field, Alan wrote:

>This?  [ long address snipped ]

Yes. This is it. I first see that photo of a moth taped to a handwritten note
in a university book for Computer Science in year 1987. The book's name is
'Computer' by various authors. There is a paragraph about that moth found and
it was believed that moth caused short circuit or something like that.

I will come back with the author list, ISBN and the exact text. I believe the
US Navy has copyright on that photo.

Apparently Grace coined the term, but I don't know. But what I know and was
told ages ago, the engineers are referring to 'bugs' when they find dead things
inside electrical equipment.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht