Trying to get this up and running with all plugins.  All steps go well
including the -finish step and the step to add the plugins with the
overridefile.  I start IZUSVR1 up and wait to start the browser interface.
After I see the stc quiet down I launch the browser only to see the core apps
and no plugins.  I look at the messages in the stc and see it is using
/var/zosmf/configuration and it stores the current values in
"active_configuration".  Sure enough, all settings for IZU_xx_CONFIGURE and the
the others are all set to N.  The files I used in the setup scripts were all in
 the /etc/zosmf directories and my izuconfig1.cfg file there has all the
plugins as Y.

What did I do wrong and how do I get the "active" config file to recognize the
plugins?

TIA,

Tracy