G'Day

I have a question about FLASHCOPY specifically COPY FULL command.

Below are 2 examples that we use.  One has the FULL command and the other does
not.  Omitting the parm FULL, would it be because it is a default?  I looked at
SC26-4388-05 but I didn't find what I was looking for.

COPY FULL INDYNAM(ZWA601) OUTDYNAM(FBAD00) ALLE ALLD(*) -
FASTREPLICATION(REQUIRED) FCINCREMENTAL DUMPCONDITIONING ADMIN PURGE

COPY INDYNAM(JES901) OUTDYNAM(QF6670) CANCELERROR
     PURGE ALLEXCP ALLDATA(*) OPT(4) ADMIN FCNOCOPY -
     DUMPCOND FR(REQ) DEBUG(FRMSG(DETAILED))