Set up a z890 in their room and maybe they will!

CIT | Ken Porowski | VP Mainframe Engineering | Information Technology | +1 973
740 5459 (tel) | ken.porow...@cit.com

This email message and any accompanying materials may contain proprietary,
privileged and confidential information of CIT Group Inc. or its subsidiaries
or affiliates (collectively, “CIT”), and are intended solely for the
recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
communication, any use, disclosure, printing, copying or distribution, or
reliance on the contents, of this communication is strictly prohibited.  CIT
disclaims any liability for the review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of, or the taking of any action in reliance upon, this communication by
persons other than the intended recipient(s).  If you have received this
communication in error, please reply to the sender advising of the error in
transmission, and immediately delete and destroy the communication and any
accompanying materials.  To the extent permitted by applicable law, CIT and
others may inspect, review, monitor, analyze, copy, record and retain any
communications sent from or received at this email address.