Looks good.  I would caution just one thing.  I once had a pen that had a
built-in USB flash drive.  The pen had a metal case (which is what this
looks like).  One day, I went to plug it in and got a static electricity
spark from the pen to the USB port on my desktop.   That was the end for my
USB drive.  It was toast.  I've never had that problem with any of my other
USB keys which have plastic or rubber type cases.
--Roger