thanks that maybe a lot easier

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Rob Scott
Sent: Tuesday, May 3, 2016 4:36 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Dataset space information

If you need to find the space info for a single dataset - use CAMLST SEARCH to
get the F1-DSCB and then CAMLST SEEK to process the F3-DSCBs.

For PDS/Es - you need to use FAMS (not a public interface).

For VSAM you can also use IGGCSI00

For bulk dataset info requests - you can use the DCOLLECT output and
post-process it.