From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of John McKown
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2016 9:32 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Video that might give you a chuckle

On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 9:23 AM, Vernooij, CP (ITOPT1) - KLM <
kees.verno...@klm.com> wrote:

> Did you ever have a Sock4?
>
> Yes, you did, but you will know it as a SOC4 abend.
>
> Kees.

​I'll see your sock4 and raise you a sock7. Back in the days of static linking,
we got a lot of sock1s. Being bipedal, you'd think we would get sock2s, but
that's a different thing altogether.

It's a weird Friday before a 3 day weekend here in the States.​

--
The unfacts, did we have them, are too imprecisely few to warrant our certitude.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown