blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px
#715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white
!important; }  Provided you installed it using the keydsn option. The other
option is the key installed via usermod.
Bill Johnson

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, May 27, 2016, 1:59 PM, Lizette Koehler <stars...@mindspring.com>