OK Lizette I'll try to explain this as best I can.  Our current config consists
of a total of 3 DLMs.  One has 6 vtes, another has four vtes, and yet another
has 2 vtes.  Our new configuration will be 4 DLMs total.  One DLM will be for
HSM only and consist of four VTEs(Non SMS).  Another DLM will be for our tech
lpars this one will be mixed between both non sms and sms managed tape.  and
only consist of 1 vte.  Our last one will consist of two dlms with 5 vtes each.
 This one will be SMS managed and also be defined as two MTLs per subsystem(I
believe for a total of four MTLs).  But this has not been defined for sure yet.
 As we just start nailing down the plans.