Not seeing a newer guide, but this one will walk you through it:  OSA-Express
Integrated Console Controller Implementation Guide (SG24-6364-01).

Believe the gist you are looking for lies between the IODF RESOURCE macro
statement and OSA-ICC CONFIG_SESSION source file.

Let's say two systems (SYSA and SYSB) share the same UCB (C00).  The pertinent
part of the RESOURCE statement is (name, MIF image ID) and the equivalent piece
in the CONFIG_SESSION file is IID=nn (MIF image ID).  Abbreviated example below.

IODF:

RESOURCE PARTITION=((CSS(0),(SYSA,1),(SYSB,2)…
CHPID PATH…
CNTLUNIT CUNUMBR…
IODEVICE ADDRESS=(C00,001)…

OSA-ICC: