All,

I have a multithreaded Java application that writes to stdout (and stderr) thru a native C library using fputc and fwrite. Now, at our site everything is all right with output to stderr and stdout from multiple threads.

At a customer site only output from the main thread is written to the "file" if the DD STDOUT (or STDERR) points to a MVS Data Set. All output from the other threads is discarded.

If the DD points to SYSOUT=* (instead of a MVS Data Set) the output from the threads is written to the "file" as expected....

Does anyone have an idea why? LE370 settings are equal to the settings at our site... Maybe a special SMS Setting?? I have no idea (and no access to the customer site)....

Thank you,

Michael