Is dfHSM defined as an EDM (External Data Manager) to dfRMM?

If not, there is a section in the dfHSM Installation and Customization Guide on
how to do this.

HTH,

<snip>
We ran out of scratch tapes on one of the systems I look after.  After
investigation, it appears that DFRMM (or DFHSM) doesn't seem to be releasing
old CDS backup tapes back to the scratch pool.

.....snippage

RMM has these volumes as a status of MASTER, so RMM thinks it contains valid
user data, which it really doesn't...

How do I get these tapes (preferably automatically) returned to the scratch
pool?
</snip>

This email � including attachments � may contain confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient, do not copy, distribute or act on it.
Instead, notify the sender immediately and delete the message.