On Wed, 6 Jul 2016 13:48:58 -0500, Dyck, Lionel B. (TRA) <lionel.d...@va.gov>
wrote:

>Thank you for the reply

>1) I use IE as that is our corporate standard and we are not allowed to
>install anything else. This may be the cause but I cannot see
>the 5 stacked horizontal lines.

I can see them using IE, Lionel. However, it may depend on the URL you're
using. For example, using https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter I get
something that looks like this screenshot:
   https://1drv.ms/i/s!AvgPdPZisZN3gQHF_Du2xiU67Yje
where the stacked line icon is not available.

From there, though, you can select Products, search for z/OS, select a release,
and then the icon is available, as shown in this screenshot:
  https://1drv.ms/i/s!AvgPdPZisZN3gQIMGMv2JpDNAEOe

(Those are from IE 11 on Windows 10, in case it makes a difference.)

--
Walt