From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Steve Thompson
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2016 1:49 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: PDF issues with Linux [WAS Looking for an answer to an SVC question]

I have pdf viewers. But FF sometimes will pass the link off to it, but mostly
won't. And this has been going on for the past few releases of FF.

AND, then there are the Adobe built pdf files that the viewers all complain
about, for having forms that they can't process.
Primary complaints with Taxing agency fill in the blank forms.

Tried to download Foxit. Kept trying to send me .exe files.
Waiting on them to respond to an email.

Regards,
Steve Thompson