Greetings ,
 Can somebody tell me what if a proclib containing a TSO logon procedure has
got a DISP=OLD in a user submitted JCL or if somebody opens a logon procedure
in ISPF edit mode  and keep it that way for few hours. Will the rest of the
users be able to log on using the same logon procedure while the ENQ is on ?
Well , this is on z/os 2.1 and i was surprised to see the enq doesn't hold
anybody from logging on using the same logon procedure while there is an
exclusive ENQ  . Does anyone know if this is a new feature in z/os 2.1 ? I am
aware of the dynamic ENQ downgrade within a JCL having multiple steps . But the
job which had a DISP=OLD in my system had only one step and it was hanging
because someone had opened the logon proc in edit mode and forgot to come out
of the session .

TIA

Roger Steyn