Ed,
  I didn't listen to the webcast, so I don't know if a version of the
2008 session is included or not. I just recognized the name and thought
I'd request the update. I have an IPCS exec that broke recently and that
made me look at where I first got the magic numbers to pull registers
out of the linkage stack. I opened an SR with IBM which gave me enough
hints to fix my issue, so it's all rather moot at this point.

--
Don Poitras - SAS Development  -  SAS Institute Inc. - SAS Campus Drive
sas...@sas.com           (919) 531-5637                Cary, NC 27513