You didn't have to accept the licensing agreement. If I remember correctly it
said something after the trial period they would consider it an IPLA product.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Barkow, Eileen
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2016 2:15 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IBM Z/os Explorer and CICS Explorer

I just installed the latest AQUA verion of  both explorers and could not get
anywhere with installation manager. just download the zip file.
There was nothing about having to purchase anything.

The real fun was trying to install the features into it. the  HELP  'INSTALL
NEW SOFTWARE' option pointed to a web site which did not let you download from.
 I finally found a humongous zip file that took all day to download but had the
features in it.