On 2016-07-22, at 15:03, Jesse 1 Robinson wrote:

> ... Surely I would like a DSN date/time stamp to reflect execution date/time,
> not submit date/time, but the latter is what I get. More uproar at the
> convention.

At what point does JES3 rear its ugly head.  Data set names must be
fixed for JES3 setup to proceed, and JES3 setup may delay execution
for quite long waiting for resources.  Similar for JES2 unless you
are willing the time the ENQ is issued as execution date/time.

They need to close the window between &YYMMDD and &HHMMSS issued
around midnight.

-- gil