Trying to download HOLDDATA. Same job I've used for years.

GIM69195S ** RECEIVE PROCESSING HAS FAILED. THE SERVER AT
             https://eccgw01.boulder.ibm.com/service/projects/ecc/ws/ DETECTED
             AN ERROR: 404 - Not Found.

Does IBM have a problem or did something change and I missed the notification?

Alan Field
Systems Engineer Principal
Blue Cross Blue Shield of MN

651.662.3546

you are not the named addressee you must not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have
received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you
are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited.