On 8/23/2016 5:52 AM, Vince Getgood wrote:
<snip>
To resolve this, in my client data, I had to move the data between the <FTPOPTIONS>
</FTPOPTIONS> tags BETWEEN the <CLIENT> </CLIENT> tags.

Before change: -

<FTPOPTIONS>-v -f "//'DATA.SET.NAME'" </FTPOPTIONS>
<CLIENT
    debug="YES"
    javahome="/usr/lpp/java/J7.1"
    classpath="/usr/lpp/smp/classes"
    javadebugoptions="-Dcom.ibm.smp.debug=severe -showversion"
    retry="3"

</CLIENT>

I don't see how this ever worked, as I get a syntax error when <FTPOPTIONS> falls outside the <CLIENT> tag. But in any case, I'm glad you got it to work.

Kurt Quackenbush -- IBM, SMP/E Development