Thank you very much ...

BTW: I'm doing ASSEMBLER classes and training in Germany since 1985
for large companies of the financial sector, but in the last years there was
not
much need for this. But there should be, IMO, because there are still many
ASSEMBLER programs running, and the maintenance (and migration, maybe)
cannot all be done by us oldtimers - I'm only 57 :-) ... recently I was called
for a mainframe project here in Germany, and I was the youngest candidate !!
The ages spanned from 57 to 73.

and so we should try to teach ASSEMBLER etc. to young people, too.

So: if you plan a project to teach ASSEMBLER to some younger people
in your company somewhere in Europe, please call me; I would like
to support you doing this.

At the moment I'm working at a project in the financial area, which uses
C and PL/1 (and DB2), but doing an ASSEMBLER teaching project
in between should not be a problem at all.

Kind regards

Bernd

-----Original-Nachricht-----