First from 2004. So may be iffy it works.  I am not sure any would have this
running as there are today OPS/MVS Tivoli Automation, etc.

Second from the Assembler code

*             NETINIT CAN PROCESS TWO TYPES OF COMMAND RECORDS.       * 00700000
*             THE VTAM COMMAND RECORDS DEFINE START COMMANDS FOR      * 00710000
*             VTAM APPLICATIONS. NETINIT WILL ISSUE THE GIVEN         * 00720000
*             COMMAND AND THEN USE THE INQUIRE MACRO TO WAIT UNTIL    * 00730000
*             THE ASSOCIATED VTAM APPLICATION BECOMES ACTIVE. FOR THE * 00740000
*             COMMAND COMMAND RECORDS, NETINIT ISSUES THE GIVEN       * 00750000
*             COMMAND BUT DOESN'T MONITOR FOR ITS COMPLETION.         * 00760000
*                                                                     * 00770000

So my guess is that it will either monitor for a task to see if that task should
come up or not monitor.

Lizette